Dr. Andrew Kaczynski Reviews
Share your tummy tuck experience with other! Tell us about your experiences and thoughts after tummy tuck operation!
This section is intended for patients who have had plastic surgery or are going to do it.
Abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure aimed at toning of abdominal muscles and the removal of excess fat and skin.
This operation is often used by women after pregnancy, as well as people after a quick weight loss.
There is a tension and loss of tone of the abdominal muscles in pregnancy, which leads to its sagging.
The same occurs with rapid weight loss. Abdominoplasty is often combined with liposuction procedure.
Tummy tuck reviews will help you understand whether you need a tummy tuck or not, point to the possible complications after surgery, show experience real people, warn against wrong actions. Testimonials are an important factor in the choice of the surgeon. We have collected a number of reviews of people who have done tummy tuck. You can read them here.
Dr. Andrew J. Kaczynski, MD Reviews:
– Anna Rodacker
I met Dr. Kaczynski about 10 years ago. It was a time in my life where my body was changing and I knew that no matter how much I exercised it was not going to be enough! I went in for a consultation and left feeling reassured about my decision to have surgery. Dr. Kaczynski is a very meticulous and caring surgeon. His attention to detail in sculpting my body was incredible. I have received numerous compliments on how I looked then and still do now 10 years later! I recently went to see him and had some maintenance work done…again the results were amazing. He knows how to keep your body looking “refreshed” and not over done. I have recommended him to family and friends and they have all loved their results. If your looking for a trustworthy physician that can perform what he says he can/will do… He’s the one you should see!
– Gen Finegan
Amazing Doctor with a fabulous staff. He is a classy professional that does beautiful tasteful work. I’m so happy I found him.
– Jesica Sanders
Couldn’t be happier with the procedure, the doctor, or the staff! I am so pleased with how it has turned out! I looked at LOTS of different doctors and turned down cheaper options and even a ‘free’ (insurance) option in order to get Dr. K to do my procedure! So so so happy!
– Natalie Dettling
Dr. Kazinski and his team were fabulous. He accurately explained what to expect on the day of surgery and recovery. I was immediately at ease on the morning of surgery and the recovery was exactly as planned. I was back to work 2 days later with very little discomfort. Not once did I have to take pain medication. I was immediately pleased with the results and continue to be, as the swelling lessens and healing progresses. I would do it again. I only wish that I hadn’t waited so long to get the Laser Lipo done!
– Mark T
I found Advanced concepts in Plastic Surgery after searching several major metro areas. I travel for work and had the opportunity to select from many surgeons. It was rather convenient that my choice was from my home town. It wasn’t that it was close to home, it was a combination of several things. From the very first consultation I was beyong comfortable, Dr. Kaczynski was very professional and addressed my concerns as well as understood the emotional side of why I was there. The staff was very respectful of my privacy and my needs. They promptly adressed my concerns throughout the process of the procedure and the follow up. Having a procedure is VERY personal to the patient and I felt as if Dr. Kaczynski put this first, before anything we discussed we adressed my feelings and how I ended up in his office… I was comfortable with him and placed my vanity in the hands of his expertise. Dr. K and his staff have earned my trust and satisfied my very demanding needs..! Highly recommended..!
– After making the decision to have plastic surgery, My physician referred me to Dr. Kaczynski. This was one of the best decisions of my life. I have had excellent results. It has been a pleasure working with Dr. Kaczynski and his staff. He is professional, skilled and caring. I do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone interested in plastic surgery.
– Dr. Kaczynski is just truly an artist. At 60 years of age, he sculpted my body into that of a 25 year old. I now proudly wear a bikini, which I haven’t done in years. He is kind, caring and his post surgery care is far and away better than any I have seen before.
-I thought about a breast reduction/breast lift for a long time before consulting a physician. I finally pursued the idea when several friends recommended the same doctor, and that doctor was Andrew Kaczynski. From the intake stage through the recovery stage, Dr. Kaczynski and his office staff have been helpful
– I am 100% satisfied with the Lipo-sculpture of head, neck and mini cheek lift that refreshes my whole body. Searching many outstanding Board Certified Plastic Surgeons on recent web sites & testimonials, I selected Andrew Kaczynski, M.D. due to comparing education, clinical positions held, recent skills added to the best in former times. His charming personality, great sense of humor, add a lot of ease . Already knowing his expertise of skilled results as a returning patient, my records are available for review in his successful long time office building. With new advances in body sculpting & contouring 2013 is a great year to choose his offering not available a few years ago too. Unique individual needs were reviewed on consult with Andrew Kaczynski, M.D. , he responded with the exact needed procedure to get results. Directions were laid out verbally, in print & easily followed by me. He put me at ease and all his skilled, smart staff was supportive throughout. Small pain.
– Dr K and his staff are exceptional. Have had Phaser HyDef done for both me and my husband and breast Implants a few years before that. I have also sent at least a dozen friends to Dr K and everyone is thrilled with him and his office. Very professional and a true artist eye. I whole heartedly recommend him.
– Dr. K is amazing I had lost 130 pounds when I first met Dr. K. I had an arm lift in July of 2011 and not only did he do a great job I was back to work in 2 1/2 weeks. Six months later I had so much skin hanging over my knees from the weight loss I went back to see Dr. K again and he did another incredible job on my legs. I was only off work for 2 1/2 weeks, and only took pain pill for a few days. I started running 5k’s and found that I would get rashes under my stomach from the hanging skin. I had never planned a tummy tuck because I had heard how much they hurt and how long you had to be off work. I enjoyed running so much I called on Dr. K again to help me out with this. To my surprise the surgery went so well. I had it done on June 5th; my drains out on the 7th and took my last pain pill on the 7th. I was walking up right and doing remarkable. I got my stiches out a week later, and was picking blue berries that afternoon. I can’t say enough about Dr. K and his staff.
– Anna Rodacker ★★★★★
I met Dr. K about 10 years ago. It was a time in my life where my body was changing and I knew that no matter how much I exercised it was not going to be enough! I went in for a consultation and left feeling reassured about my decision to have surgery. Dr. K is a very meticulous and caring surgeon. His attention to detail in sculpting my body was incredible. I have received numerous compliments on how I looked then and still do now 10 years later! I recently went to see him and had some maintenance work done…again the results were amazing. He knows how to keep your body looking “refreshed” and not over done. I have recommended him to family and friends and they have all loved their results. If your looking for a trustworthy physician that can perform what he says he can/will do… He’s the one you should see!
Last tummy tuck reviews:
- No Drain Tummy Tuck - Reviews Of Plastic Surgeons There is some difference of opinion among plastic surgeons regarding the use of drains. The advantage of drains is the prevention of fluid accumulation in the space created during the tummy tuck. It doesn’t guarantee...read more
- Tummy tuck scar after 1 year after surgery Officially 1 year tummy tuck post op. I still feel tightness on my scar area. The healing never ends. In thus time I find that I made the best decision in my life by having...read more
- Massage after tummy tuck Today is the first time I tried to massage my tummy. Felt weird and not sure I’m doing it right. I love the results still! 9days postop…
- Change bandages after tummy tuck hoping my recovery starts getting easier, gets frustrating seeing everyone else so happy and im miserable, I have a problem spot I have to change bandages after tummy tuck on 3-4 times a day because...read more
- 4 months tummy tuck post op 4 months post op. Has a y one had similar results?
- Walking after tummy tuck surgery photos Hi guys lol 3 weeks pO yesterday walking to the store turning heads lol
- American tummy tuck Tummy tuck american
- 4 weeks post tummy tuck Here are pics from today. This is my walmart compression garment I wear and LOVE! It’s a Cupid ultra control high waist garment. It doesn’t roll down and it fits better than the issued garment....read more
- 3 weeks after tummy tuck I found an old shirt that I bought a long time ago and never wore because it made me feel fatter. Guess I’ll be surprising my hubby tonight! The last pic is of me the...read more
- 5 weeks after tummy tuck 5 weeks po love my results somedays and someday I don’t ,when I’m standing it’s great but the problems I hate is the bulging right under my breast and when I sit my skin doesn’t...read more
- Tummy tuck review Seattle I have a full tummy tuck with vaserlipo sculpture onJuly 30th Cost me $12,245. My surgery is July 30th and I’m having it done right here in Seattle at Seattle Liposuction Specialist – Dr. Lisa...read more
- Tummy tuck after 155 lb loss Hi guys, I’m new to the group and just got a tummy tuck yesterday after 155 lb loss! The 1st 2 pics are my befores. I’ve had 2 sections, tubal, appendix removal surgery, gallbladder surgery,...read more
- Gain weight after tummy tuck surgery Aargh not impressed! Prior to my tummy tuck I weighed 66 kilos! 3 weeks before my tummy tuck surgeon took out most of my fill in my lap band! So with all the stress prior...read more
- Tummy tuck serum Hey guys just want to share my amazing results using a serum that I have found it is working wonders! I had my tummy tuck surgery 5 weeks ago with doctor Robert Boyle here in...read more
- Tummy tuck on holidays Hi ladies, My doc has said that (providing there are no complications) I will be in hospital for 3 nights after my tummy tuck – on the 4th day he removes my drains and I...read more